Slideshow Widget

Random Acts of Kindness Day

Monday, February 17, 2014



Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day! We try to show kindness to people every day, but today is just a reminder to the community as a whole that we *can* make our world a better place, one little (or big) random act of kindness at a time. I will be doing things throughout the day and week to do something above and beyond what I usually do in an average week. Want to join the fun and need ideas? Check out my Pinterest board "a-ok (acts of kindness)." I'd love to hear what you'll be doing, so if you're participating, be sure to comment and let us know.




3 Responses to “Random Acts of Kindness Day”

  1. Hello, Shandy!
    We made small coloring books and attached crayons in a baggie to each booklet. I'm on my way to take these books over to the waiting room at our Women & Children's hospital for all the new brothers and sisters-to-be right now!
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ashley! That is a GREAT idea! I'm sure it will be appreciated :) Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I am sorry, but I do not believe in 'random acts of kindness.' Either you are kind or you are not. If you are kind, you are always doing acts of kindness. If you are not kind, you never do them. But, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!