Slideshow Widget

Springtime / Easter Facebook Cover Photo

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I have a fun new Facebook cover photo for you, just in time for spring and Easter!
*Sorry, Bloglovin readers... I don't know why you get that yucky looking picture instead of the super cute cover photo I made. Once you click to open the post, you'll see the cuteness ;)


My Facebook followers were the first to get this! If you want to be first in line to get new cover photos when they come out, just "like" my Facebook page! www.facebook.com/aprons.n.pearls 

(I'll have a special Easter cover photo for you next week!)

To use this photo... 
Open the photo by clicking on it.
Right click and click on Save Image As.
Save it to your computer. (I save mine to the desktop.)
Upload it as the cover photo on your timeline. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!