Slideshow Widget

Oh, How Pinteresting! Aprons

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another fun roundup. This week, I'm pinning my favorite aprons... pretty appropriate for a blog called Aprons 'n Pearls, huh? You can find all of these on my "happy housewife" board.

Okay, I'm sorry, but this one is mine. *smile* Gorgeous, right?! The ladies at the Etsy store, Creative Chics, were sweet enough to go running around looking for the last of this fabric for me, so I got the last one. *win!* BUT, they have a ton of other really cute aprons like this one...






Mint AND polka dots?! *swoon* From Flirty Aprons


Tea and Crumpets Apron from Anthropologie

cute half apron tutorial from the Etsy shop, Pretty Little Pearl



And now, some apron eye candy...
{The following aprons aren't available anymore, or in one case, their shop was on vacation, but these are so fabulous, and are great inspiration pieces for those wanting to make their own!}

I want this for Halloween!


Cute and classy. The details on this one are amazing.


The colors. The ruffles. The wood button. *sigh* 


I love the color and sheerness of this fabric. And oh, those pleats.


Linen. Ruffles. Heaven.


Vintage amazingness.
Autocorrect tells me amazingness isn't a word. It deserves to be.


If you aren't yet following me on Pinterest, just click HERE.



Linked with:



20 Responses to “Oh, How Pinteresting! Aprons”

  1. These are gorgeous. Prettier than a lot of my dresses. Now I want an apron. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful. I wish I could buy or make them all! Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I really really want a red polka dot apron to match my red kitchen!

    Btw, how do you make it so you can reply to posts on your blog Shandy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was browsing today and came across several red polka dot aprons :) Here's a cute one:

      http://www.etsy.com/listing/121622205/sexy-retro-pin-up-apron-handmade-cute?

      (I love Etsy! You can find such darling stuff there!)

      Ok, now for the problem with replying to posts. Easy fix, I promise!

      1. From your blog's home page, click on "Design" at the top right of the page. That will bring you to the template screen.

      2. On the left side of the page, you will see a list of options. Click on Settings (with the wrench by it.) Then click on Posts and Comments.

      3. Down where it says Comments, it will say Comment Location. Make sure it says Embedded. (Right now, you have yours as a pop-up.) So make sure your comment location says "Embedded," then save your settings.

      4. Now, back under settings on the left, click on Other. Under "Site Feed" it will say "Allow Blog Feed." Make sure you set that to "Full," then save your settings.

      That should fix it for you :)

      Delete
  3. Okey doke! I did it! Thank you so much!!!

    Can I ask you another question please? I'm sorry to be a nuisance!!! I really would like a pin it button in every post and I can't seem to do it right. Do I have to go into my entire blog template and do it there or can I just add html as a gadget?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if there's an easier way to do it or not {I'm new to this whole blogging thing, and am teaching myself as I go LOL} but I paste the html code for my pin it button in each individual post. And you are NOT a nuisance <3 I'm happy to help if I can.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE aprons and I had not heard of that adorable etsy shop off to browse I know what I want in my Easter basket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it means getting an apron in my Easter basket, I declare EVERY day Easter ;) Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  5. Who knew aprons could be so pretty? Every one of these are sooooooo beautiful. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower. I'd love a visit whenever you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry! They are beautiful. Prettier than some dresses even! Thanks for the follow. On my way to visit your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous aprons. I just bought a cute one for my daughter. Seems like I'm the only one who actually uses an apron any more. I'm following via GFC and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aprons definitely are not the norm anymore. So sad :( But I am on a one-woman mission to bring them back! ;) Thanks for dropping by. LOVE your blog!

      Delete
  7. Oh My Goodness!! I have never wanted more than one apron until now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy them all if I could! :) Thanks for dropping by! Hope you're having an awesome Sunday!

      Delete
  8. You just had to taunt me with that pretty Chevron apron!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?! I want it!!!!

      Delete
  9. These are so beautiful! What a great round up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Camille :) I love aprons! {obviously! lol} Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  10. These are so beautiful! I have a few aprons, but none that compare to these. Any idea where to purchase one of the stands they are displayed on? You have inspired a new project for the kitchen/dinning room.
    Thanks
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Colleen! I love aprons. They're so beautiful. I'm not sure exactly where to buy the stands, but I'm sure if you googled "dressmaker forms" you'll find lots to choose from! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!