Slideshow Widget

Oh, How Pinteresting! Shamrock Special

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I found a fun linky party to feed my Pinterest addiction, so every Wednesday, I will be blogging about my favorite pins! If you don't already follow my boards, just click HERE.

St. Patrick's Day is only 2 1/2 weeks away, so it's time to start getting ready! I wasn't born Irish, but I am Irish by marriage, and I've loved St. Patrick's Day ever since I was a little girl. These are my favorite pins from my "lucky charms" board.

This is one of my favorites and has inspired me to create something similar.
A classy way of decorating for St. Patrick's Day!


Aren't these cookies adorable?!?!

Who doesn't LOVE shamrock shakes?


I love this subway art from eighteen25!


How about this super cute bunting from Simple as That?


I soooo want to do my nails like this for St. Patrick's Day!


Aren't these shamrock Rice Krispies treats fun?
I love the festive bucket to up the cuteness quotient! 

May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow,
and may trouble avoid you wherever you go. (Irish Blessing)


If you were featured today, feel free to grab the "featured at" button on the sidebar!


Linking up with:
 



 

20 Responses to “Oh, How Pinteresting! Shamrock Special”

  1. Ohhhh good picks!!! I love the rice crispy treats.

    If I could keep my nails pretty I so would LOVE to do that!

    Thanks for following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) My nails never stay looking good for more than a couple days. I'll put that on the "Cons of Being a Housewife" list. I mean, really. LOL (I still get a giggle out of your blog's name. It may be one of the most genius names ever.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Pins! Shannon, thank you for stopping by and following back! Did you know that you are a "no-reply" blogger? You can fix this in your settings so that people can reply back to your comments via email. Let me know if you need help with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. I had no idea! LOL I'm still learning the ropes :) I think I fixed it. Thank you SOOO much for bringing it to my attention and for offering to help me. What a sweetheart you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Rice Krispy Treats! Hubby and I have been in our new home for about 4 months now and we have noticed that a neighbor decorates for every holiday in lights!

    First it was Christmas, then it was Valentines, and tonight while driving by we noticed they had green shamrocks in their living room window that were so cute! ;)

    We're having our 2nd Frugal Friday Linkup Shandy and I hope you'll come on over and join us! There are only a few of us but I hope that changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute! Now that March has arrived, I will happily be decorating for St. Patrick's Day, then Easter. Yay! I will definitely be linking up with you, and am excited to watch it grow!

      Delete
  6. Yep, you fixed the "no reply blogger" thing -- thank you! Those were some great pins, and I especially love those adorable cookies & that nail polish would be so much fun!

    Thanks for following my blog, and I'm now following yours, too. I'm also following on Pinterest -- love-hate with Pinterest, love all the wonderful info you can find, but hate that it sucks you in and doesn't want to let you go!

    Have a great weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! :) I know what you mean about Pinterest. I could get sucked in for hours and hours! In fact, I have been sucked in for hours and hours! LOL Have a great night!

      Delete
  7. Don't you just love pinterest? I do! So many great ideas! Love all your finds! And thanks for following and pinning my lemon bars and Elmo Cake! I'm following you right back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexis! Thanks for following back :) I *NEED* those lemon bars in my tummy. I will be making them soon! Thanks for sharing such an awesome recipe! Have a great night!

      Delete
  8. Love those ideas you shared!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Thanks for dropping by :) Have a great night!

      Delete
  9. Oh I just love all of your Shamrock inspiration and could just eat 10 of those cookies right now!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Those cookies look fabulous! But then again, they're so pretty, I don't know if I could eat them! (Oh, who am I kidding? Yes, I could! LOL)

      Delete
  10. It's about time I try one of those Shamrock shakes, everyone seems to go nuts over them. I love the background on your cute blog and I think YOU are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jenn, you NEED to try a Shamrock Shake! Yum, yum, YUM! And you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for the awesome compliment. Seriously though, I got nothin' on you :)

      Delete
  11. Adorable St Patty's picks!! It has always been one of my favorites but I have to admit I haven't explored the goodies that Pinterest apparently has hidden!
    Adorable blog!! Found you through OHP!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by :) I'm not Irish, but I have a strange affection for St. Patty's Day! LOL You MUST check out Pinterest. (Or not... it is an addiction. Seriously. You've been warned.) Have a great night!

      Delete
  12. so much fun. thanks for sharing our subway art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jamie! I was happy to feature it. It's awesome! So thank YOU! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!