Slideshow Widget

Valentine ABC's

Thursday, January 17, 2013



I'm taking part of the "Be My Valentine" Marriage Challenge over at Women Living Well. {Be sure to check it out and join the fun!} The challenge for week one is to "look for ways to praise your husband verbally." It doesn't officially start until Monday, but it's never not the right time to love on your hubby, so I'm going to kick off the challenge by sharing the ABC's of my gorgeous Scott...


Affectionate
Brave {and Best friend}
Christian
Dreamer {and Dreamy!)
Easy to dance with
Faithful
Generous
Handsome
Inspired
Jokester
great Kisser
Love of my life
Mushy
Noble-minded
Observant
Prayerful
Quirky
Romantic
Smart
Thoughtful
Unabashed
army Veteran
Warm
eXtraordinary neck massager!
Youthful
Zany

If he sounds pretty fantastic, it's because he is. God has blessed me in a big way!

What do you love about YOUR hubby? I'd love to hear! 

Join the challenge! Click on the picture to go to Women Living Well!

3 Responses to “Valentine ABC's”

  1. Great reminder that we should all look for and talk about the good qualities of our mates! I have been keeping a notebook of all the nice things my hubby does and all the ways I am grateful for him. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A notebook is a great idea, Debbie! What a wonderful thing to be able to look back on. Thanks for sharing :) Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. What can I say, baby. You have trained me well! Just kidding. I know that this is how you truly feel, but it is so amazing to hear it! I can't describe how it makes me feel. Just one last thing - I will make sure to remind you that I am "youthful" the next time you tell me how old I look hobbling around. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!