Slideshow Widget

Personalized Valentine's Day Facebook Cover!

Monday, January 28, 2013



I have a fun surprise for you! This is the second Facebook cover photo I made for you to use (you can find the first one HERE.) I made this one just for my subscribers/followers! But wait... it gets better! I will personalize this for you (for free) and send it to you, just to thank you for being a follower. In the heart (up in the top left corner) you can choose what you'd like your cover photo to say, whether it's "Happy Valentine's Day" or the names of you and your hubby, or something else... it's up to you! Here's what you need to do:

Follow me on Facebook and share this with your friends by clicking "share" under my post about this freebie. (yep, that's it!) I will pin it to the top of the page so it's easy to find!

You get brownie points if you:  Follow me on PinterestFollow by Email {on the right sidebar}, Subscribe to Posts {on the right sidebar}, or Join with Google Friend Connect {on the right sidebar}.

Once you are following me on Facebook, just send me a private message on the Aprons 'n Pearls Facebook page (by clicking on "Message" at the top right) and tell me what you want your cover photo to say. I will have it personalized and sent to you within 24 hours (maybe a LOT sooner!)

This is my favorite cover photo so far. It's soooo cute! Hope you like it, too!

*** Offer expires 2/14/2013 ***

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!