Slideshow Widget

Orange Salad

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This post has moved to my new website. You can find the recipe HERE.









Linked with:
Somewhat SimpleEveryday Mom's MealsPIN MEmeAddicted to Recipes Button, Page buttonNo Ordinary Blog HopSweet and Savoury Sunday


My orange salad was featured at: GCH: What's on Your Plate?



6 Responses to “Orange Salad”

  1. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Linky Party. I am following you via GFC, FB, Twitter, & Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana! Thanks for stopping by :) I'm also following you via GFC, FB, Twitter, & Pinterest. Thanks for the love!

      Delete
  2. This looks DELICIOUS! Thank you for sharing the recipe--yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richella! It's one of our favorites. We could eat it every day :) Love when you drop by, and I LOVE your blog! Have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  3. I'll be serving this for our family get-together at Easter time! Pinned it!
    (I stopped over from Titus 2sday)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! It's sure to be a hit! Thanks for dropping by, and for pinning the recipe :) Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!