Slideshow Widget

Sneaking Christmas, Week 3

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's week three of Sneaking Christmas. I went big this week! I just couldn't resist. Not Christmas tree big, but big enough that anyone who walks through our front door will take notice and bust me in 2 seconds flat :)


Isn't he the cutest thing? He was a gift from my sister-in-law, and was made by her very talented mom. I get excited every year about putting him out for all to see! This year, he greets all of our visitors in our entryway.

What did YOU do to sneak Christmas the past week?

And now, for a sneak peek of what's coming Thursday! Many people have asked me to post it. You ask, I listen (as best as I can!) Sooooo.... be sure to check back here this Thursday for...



...the best homemade laundry detergent ever! I've tried several, and have found the BEST. I will never go back to my {old} favorite store-bought detergent again! (And tomorrow I will have a scrumptious cookie recipe for you!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!