Slideshow Widget

Pepperoni Pizza & Cheesy Garlic Bread Rolls

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This post has moved to my new website. You can find the recipe HERE.




Featured at: 

Linked with:
No Ordinary Blog Hop



8 Responses to “Pepperoni Pizza & Cheesy Garlic Bread Rolls”

  1. Yum ! I am going to make these tomorrow for the boys' after school snack. Thanks, Shandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are YUMMY! Lucky boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome recipe! It received the most clicks at last week's Weekend Potluck party. Congrats! Come on over and snag your "featured" button. Please come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach! I'm sorry I didn't see this back in March. Computer problems kept me off my blog for some time. But I will be sure to check out the feature and see what you've been up to recently. Thanks so much :) I'm so glad your readers wanted to check it out. These rolls are so yummy! Can't wait to start linking up with you again!

      Delete
  4. I'm going to make these for my son's preschool party this week. How easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope they were a hit at your son's party :)

      Delete
  5. Im pinning this recipe! These look so easy and delicious! =)
    Following you from "The Better Baker"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Thanks for stopping by :) I'm following you as well! Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!