Slideshow Widget

Sneaking Christmas

Friday, October 26, 2012



It all started with a picture of Santa in the bathroom.

Here it is, five days before Halloween, and I am looking at facebook while listening to my Michael Buble Christmas cd (true story!) When what to my wondering eyes should appear but a pic of St. Nick... standing on top of a commode! I said, "LOL What are you doing? Putting a Christmas decoration out each week to see if you can get away with it?" To which my genius online pal, Tonya, replied, "Yep, we are. Are YOU up to the challenge??" *GASP* A woman after my own heart! And so began the sneaking!

I immediately went through my house, looking for any shred of Christmas I could find! You see, we just moved, and many of our things are in storage, BUT I found a Christmas candle, and voila! A little bit of Christmas in my kitchen! (And oh, does it smell delicious!)


It's the little things in life that make me happy! I thank Tonya and her friend for letting me in on the fun, and give them all the credit for inspiring me to write up this "Sneaking Christmas" challenge. And now, I am asking if YOU are up to the challenge?! Every Friday from now through "Black Friday," share what Christmas decorations you've put up in your house. The goal is to be a little sneaky to see if anyone notices. Oh, and we're talking small decorations, not something obvious like a tree! ;) I'd love to hear if anyone has funny reactions! Be creative, and have fun sneaking Christmas!



I'm linked with:

Don't Waste Your Homemaking

2 Responses to “Sneaking Christmas”

  1. Ha ha- this is so funny! I love the idea of making it an ongoing thing and I look forward to seeing how others will sneak in a little bit of Christmas into their homes.
    Julianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne, you & Tonya inspired me! LOL This is a new blog, so I don't know how many people will take part yet, but it will be fun nonetheless... whether it's 1, 10, or 100 :)

    P.S. Thanks for liking my new facebook page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!