Slideshow Widget

Saturdays with Shandy, week 4

Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's week four of  "6 Weeks to Make Your Home Shine for the Holidays!" over at Girlfriends Coffee Hour! Today we are learning what we need to do this week to finish up our kitchens, and we're putting together our Christmas Planners! I've put together a list of free Christmas planning printables for the ladies at Girlfriends Coffee Hour. If you'd like the list and are not part of GCH, just comment below and I will make sure you get it :) Have a fantastic weekend everyone!






I'm linked with:

15 Responses to “Saturdays with Shandy, week 4 ”

  1. I am so in need of organizing and what a lovely goal, Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Ahhhh, don't you just love Christmas? I am so looking forward to having a clean, organized home for the holidays :) No more last minute cleaning and stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holidays, but it is a lot of work. You guys are making fun :) BTW..I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carol!!! :) The name is a nod to the housewives of the past that I love. And I have an apron obsession. I don't really wear pearls (though I wish I had some! LOL) but I definitely prance around in my aprons <3 They're my "uniform." For some reason, I am motivated whenever I slip one on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I am joining a little late, but would love the christmas planning printables. Love this site.....found it through pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you just the cutest thing! I can't wait to look over your blog! I would love to have access to your planner! Can't wait! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Barbara & Pam! Thank you both so much for visiting me :) At the top right of the page, you will find the "like me on facebook" button. Just click on that and it will take you to my facebook page. Please like the page and send me a message there with your email addresses, and I will happily email you my list of awesome printables! Thanks again! Hope to see both of you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Just a note, ladies... you can follow the blog through Google Friend Connect so you don't miss out on anything fun! That's near the top right of the page, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please, I need something to pull me into gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) At the top right of the page, you'll see the "like me on facebook" button. Just click on that and it will take you to my facebook page. Please like the page (if you don't already) and send me a message there with your email address and I'll happily email you the list of printables!

      Delete
  11. Thank you for sharing all your tips and ideas. I need help getting organized and motivated. I know I'm late getting started but feel this will really light a fire under me. :) Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! I'd be happy to help keep you motivated, and I thank you for stopping by! At the top right of the page, you'll see the "like me on facebook" button. Just click on that and it will take you to my facebook page. Please like the page and send me a message there with your email address and I'll email you all six weeks of the "6 Weeks to Make Your Home Shine for the Holidays" blog posts. If you'd like me to send you a weekly email reminder to check your cleaning assignments, I'm happy to do that as well. Just let me know what you need from me, and I will help however I can :)

      Delete
  12. I am very late seeing our blog, but would love your planning printables and the blogs for the weeks I have missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! I'm delighted you stopped by! :) At the top right of the page, you'll see the "like me on facebook" button. Just click on that and it will take you to my facebook page. Please like the page (if you don't already) and send me a message there with your email address and I'll happily email you the list of printables and all 6 weeks of the blog series.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!