Slideshow Widget

a product review (not for the faint of heart)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stainless Steel Dental Organizer

I just read the other day (oh, please prepare yourselves... this is not pleasant, but it needs to be said) that when you flush your toilet, it sprays several feet in any given direction. I know, I know... gross :( All I could think about is that our toothbrushes reside in a cute little cup on the sink, oblivious to the peril they face from the commode that lives right beside them. The poor dears. Our poor mouths. Ugh... my poor stomach. Of course, if everyone remembered to put down the lid before flushing, this wouldn't be as big of a problem, but you simply can't be the Potty Nazi, ordering everyone, including guests, to put the lid down. So I took matters into my own hands. I went in search of a container of sorts that could protect our toothbrushes, and found something wonderful. The interDesign Stainless Steel Dental Organizer. I found mine at Kohl's on sale for just over $20. Not bad, considering its super powers. Its job is to protect. In fact, instead of a stainless steel exterior, I really think it should wear acu's (Army combat uniform). It's THAT awesome :) I love how it hides the toothbrushes and toothpaste as well. I don't think my guests need to know what our toothbrushes look like, nor what toothpaste we use... they're not exactly pretty, ya know. So now they are protected from yucky germs, and hidden out of sight... all thanks to this cool product. In my head, I imagine the Mission Impossible theme song when I open its cover. LOL Ok, I'm done. Thanks for bearing with me. Unusual post, especially since it's only my second... I just thought it was important to alert you of what hidden dangers lurk in our bathrooms. Now that I've made your stomachs churn, gather yourselves, hide your toothbrushes, and have a blessed day :)

2 Responses to “a product review (not for the faint of heart)”

  1. LOL! I have actually heard that before! Super gross! Thankfully, our toilet is in a separate part of the bathroom than our sinks :) A wonderful idea though for sure! Your teeth (and tummy) thank you, I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Gail :) My someday house will have a water closet, but for now, this thing makes me feel oh so much better LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a few kind words!